5-Step Guide to Updating your LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 Firmware:
1. Start your P-brick and then wait – booting can take a few minutes.
2. Connect the P-brick to a computer with the MINDSTORMS® software open.
3. In the dialogue box that appears, click “Update Firmware”. The full update may take up to 4-5 minutes.
4. Press ok when the box “Firmware UpdateSuccessful” appears.
5. Disconnect the P-brick and wait for about a minute, until you see and hear the P-brick reboot.
For more how-to videos and guides, visit us at lego.com/mindstorms.
The EV3 P-brick is part of the LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 set.